1. My bedside table constantly has a ridiculously large stack of glossy magazines by it.
2. I probably shouldn't say this, but when I'm at my parents' and have no intention of leaving the house, I will happily not put on makeup, wear my glasses and stay in my pyjamas all day... glamorous.
3. I am somewhat OCD when it comes to chipped nails... I will take off all my polish and re-do all ten nails again rather than just paint over the chips.
4. I died a little inside when Jemma Kidd Cosmetics went into administration - my Shimmer Shadow in Peachie has lost its lid and is getting completely destroyed inside my makeup bag, but I just can't bring myself to find a replacement!
5. The worst beauty trend I ever fell victim to? I used to wear a metallic, pale green pencil all the way around my eyes... I honestly thought I looked great (I'd like to clarify that this was when I was 13 years old!).
6. I embraced another terrible trend. I once owned a crimper... and, yes, I actually used it.
7. I can count on one hand the number of times I've fallen asleep with my makeup on. No matter how tired I am feeling, I will, without fail, cleanse, tone and moisturise. My skin suffers if I don't, so I've learnt to be strict about it.
8. My beauty girl crush is and always will be Lauren Conrad - who else would have shown me the magic of the cat eye?! She's also my girl crush in style... hell, in everything she does: totally. Love. Her.
9. I cannot figure out how to apply individual false eyelashes for the life of me. I've tried so many times and have watched a million tutorials but still can't do it.
10. Surprisingly, I'm really not that adventurous with makeup; I wear the same look every single day... me without my cat eye just doesn't quite feel like me.
A bit of a different post today, but I had so much fun writing it - I hope you enjoy reading it!
Do you have any beauty confessions you'd like to share?